Maryland Attorney Offering a Full Range of Legal Services to Businesses and Individuals
Rockville lawyer represents clients in labor and employment and estate planning matters
If you're facing a legal issue, it's crucial to have a trusted attorney on your side to fight for your rights. Located in Rockville, Maryland, Eric H. Kirchman has been providing aggressive advocacy and knowledgeable counsel for clients in Maryland's Montgomery, Frederick and Prince George's counties since 1990. Over the past 30 years, I have earned a reputation among clients for providing exceptional communication and high-quality, cost-effective litigation services. I offer dependable representation in employment and labor law issues, criminal defense matters and bankruptcy filings. I am also dedicated to helping clients who are clients dealing with a family law matter, business dispute or personal injury claim.
Skilled counsel aims to create a thorough strategy to solve business conflicts and family law disputes
I work with my clients to develop a tailored, thorough strategy to help achieve their objectives. My clients have found me to be an:
- Effective settlement negotiator — Whether your case involves a personal injury claim, bankruptcy, divorce or employment issue, I will aim to settle your matter outside of court in order to maximize compensation and minimize litigation costs.
- Aggressive litigator — Sometimes, litigation is the best way to get my clients the results they deserve, which is why I provide unfaltering courtroom advocacy to protect my clients' rights when they've been charged with a crime or traffic violation.
- Accomplished business counselor — I regularly work with clients involved in business or real estate disputes, striving to effectuate a positive outcome.
I take a hands-on approach to each case, making sure to regularly address clients’ questions or concerns throughout the legal process.
Attorney advocates for clients facing wage and hour law violations, divorce, chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy and other legal matters
My clients can confident that their legal matters are being handled by an attorney who is unyielding in the face of opposition. I have extensive experience in many practice areas, including:
- Labor law — I represent clients facing labor and employment and workplace issues such as Fair Labor Standards Act violations, wage and hour disputes and collective bargaining negotiations.
- Criminal defense — I provide reliable counsel for criminal defense matters, from drug crimes and theft to traffic violations. I search for mitigating factors that allow me to pursue a reduction or dismissal of charges.
- Bankruptcy — When debt is overwhelming, I help clients decide whether filing for chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy is the right decision for them.
- Family law — As a family law attorney, I guide clients through difficult life changes, such as divorce and related matters like child custody and support.
- Business law — I advise clients on business law matters involving contract drafting and review. If a dispute arises over an alleged breach of contract, I represent them in litigation.
- Real estate law — I provide representation for commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured in a car accident cause by someone else’s negligence, I will help you seek compensation through a personal injury suit.
I am dedicated to taking decisive action and endeavor to ensure a successful outcome for my clients.
Contact an experienced Rockville attorney for a free consultation
Eric H. Kirchman provides legal services for clients throughout Montgomery, Frederick, and Prince George's counties in the areas of employment law, estate planning and more. Call 301-825-9134 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Rockville office.